lunes, 23 de noviembre de 2015

Homework N° 3


Writing #4

In December last year, my family and I went to Hotel Tambor Paquera. We went for three days. We traveled by bus, because the shuttle was not included in the family package. Then we took a boat to take us to Paquera,  and finally we took a taxi to take us to the hotel. When we arrived at the hotel, we hand many plates of food; the food was included in the package. There was rabbit meat, but I did not eat that meat. I could no take alcoholic beverages, but if I took a pina colada.

The other days, we visited several beaches and I liked all of them, I did eat a lot and not want to leave the pools. At night, we went to the bar to dance, and I danced with many people. The last day I did a temporary tattoo of a butterfly on the back.


When I ask my younger brother, what he liked the most?  I can not reply because I do not agree.         

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario