martes, 20 de octubre de 2015

Homework N° 2

Activites I do in my free time

In my freetime, I go to the cinema at Paseo de las Flores mall with my boyfriend, but I go shopping at  Multiplaza del Este mall . Also, I go to the beach to Manuel Antonio with my family, but I don' t like go to the mountain. I listen to Christian music in my room when I can not get out, but I don't play a guitar, I don' t like. I like a walk in the sabana, but  I don't have time for a go.

Activities my mother does in her free time

In her free time, my mother goes to church in San Pablo de Heredia, also she like  listens to Christian music as Jesús Adrián Romero. She visit the Nursing home at Llorente and reads the Bible, besides,  she plays the guitar when she can, but,  she doesn´t like to sing . Also, in her free time, she goes for a walk the park of Tibas, but she does not like go to run.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario