martes, 29 de septiembre de 2015

Homework N° 1


Myself

Hello. My name is Yosselin; my last name is Sambrana. I am 19 years old, and I am Costa Rican. I do not work; I study Accounting. I like listening to music, and I love dancing. I do not like to eat sushi; my favorite food is pizza. I have a dog; he is Tryski, and I have a boyfriend; his name is Aniceto.


Jesús Adrián Romero

Jesús Adrián Romero is a singer, songwriter, and minister. He is 50 years old; he is Mexican, and he lives in Monterrey. His father abandoned him when he was a child, and his mother is a cancer survivor. He is married with Pecos Romero. They have two daughters; they are Jaani and Melissa. Also, they have one son; he is Roberto. They are students. Jesús likes to run, and he loves going to church. He does not like lies. He has a grammy latino prize to be the best singer of Cristian music.

 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario